Using Social Media for Success
While it’s amazing for catching up with old friends, social media can also be a huge driver of traffic and attention to your small business. And, just because you know what social media is, does not mean you necessarily understand how to use social media to grow and develop your business.
This workshop focuses on understanding social media for small business, what it is and how it’s connecting people.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The different social media platforms and their suitability for your business
- How/if social media should be an important part of your marketing strategy
- Understand the opportunities available to you
- How to leverage social media for business growth
- Using social media for prospecting new clients
The Conventional Wisdom is That You Can Attract Business by Using Social Media
The problem is that the “conventional wisdom” is often espoused by people providing a service to other small businesses. Governments can easily find service providers to put on free – or low cost – seminars to prospective clients. For many conventional service businesses, social media isn’t the right tool for marketing….